- “Freedom is not the right to do what you want, but the power to do what you ought”
- “He who cannot forgive others, breaks the very bridge over which he must also pass”.
- "If you are suffering from a bad man's injustice, forgive him lest there be two bad men”.
- “We have enough political opinions to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another”.
- “The fly that does not listen to advice, follows the corpse to the grave”.
- “Our value is determined not by what we have, but what we do with that we have”.
- “When we are filled with pride and arrogance, we leave no room for wisdom”.
- “When things go wrong, don't go with them”.
- "We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly”.
- “Bride makes people blind to what is right and ruins the cause of those who are innocent.”
- “He who does not want a change, cannot change anything”.
- “We are not in this world to fulfil our needs but we are here to fulfil our mission”.
- “Sometimes best things are changed for the better”.
- “Patience is the trademark of camel which enables the weary heart to endure.”
- “Peace is like a kiss; if you want to enjoy it, you have to give it to someone else”.
Hon. Osei-Mensah Michael